Thursday 28 July 2011

F.A.I.T.H

The past few weeks I've been learning alot about faith. Belief is soo important. People talk about the power of believing in yourself and how much we can achieve by doing that. So, imagine how much more power there is in believing in God and His word. The Bible seed says faith as small as a mustard seed can move a mountain. People were healed by Jesus according to the level of their faith. My prayer is God helps us all to tap into the power of faith in every area of our lives. Amen

1 comment:

  1. PREACH!! You called my attention to something "People were healed by Jesus according to the level of their faith." You are right! At this point of my life, God is really challenging me to have TOTAL and HONEST faith in HIM! May He help us all! Amen!


    DatFunkyFro

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...