Monday 1 August 2011

Day 7- Things I lust after

I would love to have a big fat moan fest right about now. But Alas, I shan't. I know I just spoke about faith but its proving to be quite hard. Still, God is good all the time and I'm learning to wait on him to strengthen me. :)

On to my challenge.Yes, I'm still trudging along with it. Trust me I want to give up like yesterday but its called a challenge nay? and I'm learning not to give up so easily sooo

Things I lust after *lovestruck smiley*

  • My current laptop, which I affectionately call Grandma, is well past its use by date and it frustratessss the hell out of me! This new baby would be welcome with open arms!
  • Mac book pro
  •  I went sight seeing the other day in town and tried this on in one of these opticians shop/eyewear shops and I fell in love lust. The cat eyes are so retro and glam! This would definitely make the ultimate summer accesory.

  •  I heart these vivienne westwood shoes! Not my typical kind of shoe but again, I love how retro and glam and cute it is.( I don't know whats up with the retro glam ish) 


 I was meant to list 5..but I guess I'm not in full on lust mode cuz I could only think of 3.

Actually, an all expense paid holiday to New York would be nicee! :D

1 comment:

  1. hahha... r u sure u could only think of three? haha

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...