Monday 11 July 2011

Day 4- First 5 songs on my music player

I'm so sorry I've been MIA. Had to work long ass shifts this weekend and I know I have woefully failed this challenge but I shall continue anyhoos! *Ye shrug*

I will be doing just the first 5 cuz I need to elaborate and 10 is too loong :D

  • When a heart is broken- Lemar
There was a time I used to be in love with lemar my husband! When I was about 16 I hopped on a 2hr bus ride with a fellow Lemar junkie to see him for free and did I see him?..No! We got there late. It was SO sad! It wasn't his music that first got me it was his face! lol. then his voice and the love transferred to his music so I was beyond excited when my cousin/ex roomie got me his album for my 17th birthday. The love has subsided now and all that remains are his soulful love serenades on my iTunes. *sigh* Now that I just listened to this again..this is such a good break up song.

  • Sweet like Chocolate--??
A friend uploaded this on my laptop. Its a funky house/dance kinda song, I don't even know who sang it but the beat is catchy and the hook line "sweet like chocolate" is catchy too. Always reminds me of this friend but its just another random song on my iTunes.

  • Nobody cared - Canton Jones
We did this song for choir in my second year and we all fell in love with the song. It sincerely echoes how I feel most of the time..when nobody cares..Jesus still loves me!
  • Lets get lifted again- John Legend
John Legend is as his name states..a legend. Love him. I have all his albums and I don't think I could ever get tired of listening to his voice.

  • Talk about our love- Brandy and Kanye west
My guys! I love ALL of Brandy's songs cuz she is my mainest G from way back. And Kanye is (or used to be) my guy, so obvs when they did a collab together..I loved it! I love singing and rapping along to this :D

And its a wrap! Most of this is really old..and this is a very random selection from my massive library. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...