Friday 18 March 2011

Little stars!


Remember him from My Wife and Kids?

Why are there so many amazing kids nowadays?? Like seriously? What are they feeding off? They’re all like super confident and intelligent. When I was younger I was a just a shy cute mummy’s girl..x_X. Anyhoos, so here’s a little rundown of some super cool kids.


1. I came across this video of Birke Baeher on TED.com He is an 11 year old aspiring organic farmer(now that's what you all ambition) and he gave a great talk on Ted.com about the dangers of our current food system. Super smart and conscious kid!



2. Next up ...Miss whip your hair herself...10 year old,Willow Smith. I love this child! She’s super cool and has the self assurance of a 25 year old. Some people worry that stardom will take a toll on her and she would end up being a ‘Britney’ But I DIASGREE. She just seems very solid. Her brother is just 13 too and he acts and raps as well...Will and Jada are lucky parents!..or maybe pushy parents...who knows





Cool Kids!


3.Another youtube find...this 7 year old rapper "p-nut" is the cutest rapper alive! He's got swag, drives a cadillac, raps about his 3rd grade rush...whats not to love!! lol






Lastly, this is the cutesssssttt child singing Justin Bieber's 'Baby'


What were you doing when you were 10??

4 comments:

  1. lol... this is probably my 4th time watching this video, it amuses me each time lol....
    I'm following you now babes

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.the justin beiber video??
    n thanks girl! following you right back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. All these super cool kids. Can we handle them?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...