Sunday 26 June 2011

Discovered music

Thank you for the well wishes with exams and all. I am finally done with undergrad now..Thank God!! I am really so grateful and I have just been enjoying this downtime before entering the chaos that is the "real world" :s Lots of big decisions to make but I'm just taking it one step at a time for now. Congrats to everyone graduating from secondary/high school, uni, post grad this year!!

While I've been chilling, I've had more time on my hands to trawl the web and discovering new music that I love is one of the sweetest things. Coming across the beautiful Rox was one of the highlights of my week. She's been around since early last year and she released a single called "My baby left me" but I wasn't really feeling it at the time. Still not really into it but I love every other thing I've heard off her!

No Going back-


Precious moments (One of my future wedding songs)




On to other new music I've been listening to is one of Kimbra's, who I discovered through facebook. She has a very unique style,quirky but still cool.

Settle down- I cannot stop singing this song.

5 comments:

  1. Yay!! Congrats on your graduation! Enjoy the freedom oh!

    Adiya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I definitely will :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your graduation! Enjoy!


    xoxo
    Stella

    http://www.jadore-fashion.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...