Wednesday 8 June 2011

African Inspired Jewellery for sale!

 Apart from rocking your african heritage with pride, these cute accesories are another way to infuse your wardrobe with one of the seasons hottest trends as everyone to Gwen Stefani to Burberry is going ankara crazy in their latest collections. These handmade ankara pieces are versatile and modern enough for everyday wear and stylish enough to wear for dressed up occasions.











Photography by Oby Anadu
Models: Diwura Edun and Diwura Adeniran
Styling and Make-up by Dami Onabiyi and Seun Okediran
Everything from bangles, necklaces, earrings, ruffles and headbands available at affordable prices.
At the moment only UK deliveries can be made. Please contact dammieway@yahoo.com for a price list and delivery details or drop a comment below. :)


14 comments:

  1. so pweety! why do i have a feeling they are really xpensive though?lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! I love that necklace :D

    Adiya
    http://thecornershopng.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're in the UK?!!! Woohooo! Email the pricelist to me yemmiedearie@gmail.com. And thanks to Corner Shop for introducing me to this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!
    @kitkat: they so aren't! trust me
    @thecornershop: thanks youu and thanks so much for the feature :)
    @sisiyemmie: email coming right up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really like the bangles. What inspired you to make the pieces?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you could deliver to the U.S #SadFace

    ReplyDelete
  7. @yarnhobbit: I don't actually make them myself, but the inspiration behind sourcing them was finding something african that I could adopt into my more western wardrobe and lifestlyle..in a way preserving some form of our africanness and it was something I thought people would buy into for them selves as well.

    @skinny hipster: I have actually been convinced into delivering to the US, so shoot me a mail at dammieway@yahoo.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the bangles a lot !

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful sis! Do you have an online shop?

    DatFunkyFro

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey sis! I have 2 more questions :
    1. How much is shipping?
    2. do you have sizes for the bangles?

    Sorry for all the questions ;)

    DatFunkyFro

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol. its ok. postage depends on the weight of the whole package, it shouldn't be more than £3.00 whichever way. n no, the bangles are all one size :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really?? I have BIG wrists lol! :/


    DatFunkyFro

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...