Saturday 19 June 2010

Vision=Value

So I don't really know why I started this blog. My old one was more personal and encapsulated by growth as an individual..all the squirmy beginnings are documented there and I think thats where they belong, in the past, Thank God! So This blog is supposd to document the latter part of my growth stage cuz we never stop growing do we? Well, some people do but thats a whole different story.

Nyhoos, the idea was to be less personal and focus on something solid..that something solid still eludes me. There are however some constants..God being number one, and number two,the people that hopefully read this...you guys need something added to you..entertainment, humour,gist,inspiration..something like that that adds value. But these things that supposedly add value are based on the vision I have for the blog..not? So vision leads to value..and I think this relates to everything,personally, work-wise,relationship wise. If you personally have a vision for your life, then you can add value to the people around you and you yourself can gain value from it...

However, till you have a fully formed vision, its the things you associate with, the things you see, the name you create for yourself ( all these things become whether or not we are actively involved in its formation)..these are things that determine our (value) net-worth....so
just a little food for thought. Eat and be full! hehe.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...