Friday 25 June 2010

Genesis 13- Vision II

So this is not a composed post..jus wanna spill before it flies away from my head. So, I redesigned my blog for like the third time and I edited the header to add "As far as you eyes can see". I wasn't even thinking to be honest, I just wrote it cuz I felt it described the way I saw the title Suagary sea. Apart from the fact that it rhymes with the blog title :), it kept ringing in my head and I thought it sounded familiar in a biblical context.

So googled it up and it was Genesis 13v 14 (NLT) "After Lot had gone, the LORD said to Abram, "Look as far as you can see in every direction--north and south, east and west. I am giving all this land, as far as you can see, to you and your seed as a permanent possession. 16 And I will give you so many descendants that, like the dust of the earth, they cannot be counted! 17 Go and walk through the land in every direction, for I am giving it to you.”

Made soo much sense..I could hear a million little switches clicking in place. First off, in certain areas of my life, I've kinda had to seperate myself from some..shld I say Lots and it was mostly because I needed to do what I felt like God was saying. And soon after, I get this passage and I feel like God's making me a promise. I still don't really understand but the way it just ties in with the blog and my life at the same time's too significant to ignore.

Next thing is in line with the vision like I said a few posts back. He's only going to give you as far as your eyes see. Some people's views are obstructed. I don't want any obstruction, my eyes gast see far even if I have to squint. And I think its basically about how big I can dream..like if you only dare to imagine it, He would do it. Hmm..I'm getting excited. I know this is a very me post. But somehow, I just felt like I could share and challenge whoever's reading not to limit your vision.

There's many layers to this and I feel like I'm only wildly, in a very scattered way, scraping the top. Task for another day..right now, I need to sleep! *eyes shut*

1 comment:

  1. Aw love this! Many people, myself included, fall prey to the subconscious act to limit our vision of what our life has in store for us. This post has inspired me to try my best to reach out to God and ask Him for my heavenly-made glasses so that I can see what He has in store for me :) Thanks for this post! I hope it helps others as it has helped me.

    Luv, Mo xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...