Monday 2 January 2012

Happy New year!!!

3 months away and the prodigal blogger is back to wish yous a happy new year!!!!! I feel like I'be been waiting for 2012 for a while. I mean we've been hearing about it forever...the Olympics, the end of the world and yeah there was the movie too. So all in all I'm. Welcoming the new year with open arms. 2011 was tres eventful! Graduated, moved to Nigeria for my service year, worked with a magazine as a fashion contributor and now ready to resume life as normal after so much activity! *phew* So maybe I am ready to settle down back as a regular blogger or maybe not... :s time will tell. But for now, I wish everyone reading this a beautiful new year that would be greater than all the past ones and God's continual grace over your lives.

Bisous!

2 comments:

  1. Happy new Year to you Miss. Congrats for all the achievements in 2011. May God see you thru 2012 :)

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...